Saturday, July 3, 2010

28 Question Meme

I found this questionnaire on some other dude's blog - who also incidentally "borrowed" it from somewhere else...anyway it's questions I haven't answered before so why not?

Here goes:

When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?
I start the water and let it get nice and hot before getting in. HATE cold showers!!

Do you read the labels on your shampoo bottle?
Depends on my hair colour at the time. I do when I am blonde, as I buy blonde hair shampoo to try and deter my hair from turning that ugly yellow colour.

Do you moan in the shower like the people on the Herbal Essences commercial?
Um...no. Think my housemates might think I am a little nuts if I started doing that shit. But even when I lived alone...no.

Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
Yes.

Have you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
No - but I am pretty sure there was a picture of my bathing with my brother as a kid that made it onto the photo board at my 21st. I am also pretty sure that everyone I know has one of "those" photos.

Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower?
I have tried it once after having a flatmate who used to do it, but it's definitely not something for me...

Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
If I have, it wasn't a memorable experience.

How old do you look?
Um, not sure - it's not something I think about. I get told that I look mid-20's and when I compare myself to some of my old schoolfriends I look younger than some of them - would imagine it's the lack of husband/kids ;) hehe
Mind you there are some days where I feel like I look 40? Tired days I think.

How old do you act?
It varies. I can act my age or older, but have also been known to break into random moments of acting like I am 12...

What's the last song you sang?
Honestly - not sure?? I listen to my iPod in public a lot - doing cardio at work, on the bus...so I am pretty conscious of not breaking out into random song. It would probably have been something in the car on the radio.

Have you recently become a member of anything?
Well I haven't gone and joined the Ku Klux Klan or anything random like that, if that's what you wanna know. I did recently join a new health fund though - does that count? I got a member card...?

What are your plans for the weekend?
Hmmm today I am going to see Di (my coach) and we are practicing posing and doing some cardio together. Then I am officially moving to the new pad (I say "officially" cos most of my gear is already there - the only stuff that now has to make it's way over is my bedding and the clothes on my back, and my laptop pretty much!). Not much else planned - think tomorrow night I am going to the Gold Coast for dinner and movies with some friends down there.

Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
Closed.

Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice?
Clearly and American quiz. I will just skip to the next question cos I can't think of who I could write about in Aussie politics? Maybe Tony Abbott and his sexy budgie smugglers? Eewww...I think not!!

Does anything on your body itch right now?
Actually, yes. I got the pig flu needle last week (almost 2 weeks ago actually) and the spot on my arm where they jabbed me reacted (big red bump for days afterwards) and has been itching since. No more pig jabs for me - it is quite annoying!

Who's the sexiest famous woman alive?
Disclaimer: I am answering this on a count that there is a male version of this question following.
Once upon a time I would have said Angelina Jolie, hands down. But now she's gone all mumsy and human rights and while I appreciate how great that is for humanity - well she has lost the hotness factor. Brad Pitt hasn't done her any favours, it would seem!! lol

Who's the sexiest famous man alive?
Fabio Cannavaro. Mmmm. Love World Cup time - too bad Italy got booted out after the first round.

Does every family have a crazy uncle?
Yeah, I am pretty sure they do!

Have you ever smuggled something into America?
Funny you ask. Yes I have. Laundry detergent. No I am not shitting you. I nearly got arrested in San Fransisco airport 9 months after 9/11 happened for having laundry detergent in my bag while trying to board a flight to New York. I actually had to sign a waiver, stating that I acknowledge they were taking my "dangerous goods" for testing, and if it came back positive for certain substances, I would be liable for a $US250,000 fine and 5 years imprisonment. The entire airport was pretty much gathered around to see what the fuss was about, and my passport was then flagged for 2 years afterwards. Everytime I tried to board a flight in the next 2 years (anywhere - USA, Australia, Europe) I got stopped as I was about to walk on the plane for "random" security checks. Quite inconvenient, and I can't tell you how many flights I missed during this time due to the "random" checks!
Can look back and laugh now but at the time it was quite distressing.

Does playing the guitar make a girl/guy more attractive?
Typically, I would say no - but I have seen it give some serious sex appeal previously so it can do when in the right person's hands.

Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
Broncos are ok I guess...

Have you ever finished off the popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom of the bag?
Can't even remember the last time I ate popcorn to be honest but YUM! lol
The answer is probably yes - I am sure I would have done that at some point.

Have you ever had sex in a tent?
No.

What about in a boat?
Nope. Clearly I need to be more adventurous? lol

Have you ever dated a Goth?
No.

Can you fix your own car?
Depends what's wrong with it but probably not. That's what's great about having revhead mates ;)

Would you want to kill George W Bush yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it?
Nah, I'd just poke him.

Should guys wear pink?
If it looks good on them, then it usually looks really good. But some guys just can't pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment