Credit where credit is due. Thanks Friday for letting me pinch your post idea, which you shamelessly admit to pinching yourself ;)
So folks, here you go - some stuff you don't know (or maybe do?) about me:
Ten movies you’d watch over and over:
1. The Breakfast Club
2. Top Gun
3. Scarface
4. Pulp fiction
5. La Vita E Bella (Life is Beautiful)
6. Fight Club
7. Gone in 60 Seconds
8. Reality Bites
9. Good Will Hunting
10. Chopper
Nine people you enjoy the company of:
1. My mum
2. My bestie, Meegan
3. My God-daughter, Natalie
4. My pretend cousin, Dani
5. Foxy Roxie
6. FernSter
7. Cathy
8. My brother Joseph
9. Myself
Eight things you’re wearing:
1. My bodybuilding.com beanie my good friend Rose brought me back from the Arnolds
2. Leg warmer slippers (wow how cool am I?? Soooo 80's!)
3. An Adidas tracksuit cos I am fucking freezing!!
4. My hieroglyphics ring that I got in Egypt - it has my name spelt in hieroglyphic characters and I loooove it
5. Stockings (yep, under the trackies and legwarmer slippers. Gee I am looking hot!!)
6. A bra
7. Undies
8. A skivvy under the tracky jacket (how awesome is the mental image you are getting?!?!)
Seven things on your mind:
1. 9 days til I go to Sydney
2. The Boy
3. Only 2 days til the weekend
4. What the hell to buy my dad for his 60th
5. Should I do another Uni course??
6. 2 days til I move out!! WOO HOO!
7. Hoping the next 16.5 weeks isn't too painful!!
Six objects you touch every day:
1. Food
2. Sneakers
3. Keyboard
4. Coffee mug
5. Mobile Phone
6. Keys
(apologies for stealing most of your answers Fri!!)
Five things you do every day:
1. Exercise
2. Eat
3. Sleep
4. Swear
5. Check facebook (fricken junkie!!)
Four bands or musical artists that you couldn’t live without:
1. U2
2. Foo Fighters
3. Jeff Buckley
4. George Michael
Three of your favorite songs of the moment:
1. Whaddaya want from me? - Adam Lambert
2. Undisclosed Desires - Muse
3. I won't kneel - Groove Armarda
Two people who have influenced your life the most:
1. My Mother
2. My (late) grandfathers - both of them
One person who has been nice to you today:
1. One of my workmates (well all of them have been but one of them was being especially nice today lol)
OK - now (my turn to say this) - your turn!
I couldn't live without those four bands either. Quality choices mam!
ReplyDeleteLoved it...
ReplyDeleteI nearly put in Whatdya want from me also! Gooood song.
xoxoxo
I always knew you chicks both rocked!!
ReplyDelete