Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Urban Dictionary Definition

OK OK I confess. I stole this post idea from Nicole. So, I headed over to Urban Dictionary and typed in the name "Vicki" to find the meaning. I am not so sure I like any of them!! Here - judge for yourself...

1. An extremely sexy person, who is known to be promiscuous.
"Damnnnn, that's Vicki!"


I mean, sexy - happy with that!! But promiscuous?? hehe well...i'm not even going there...

2. One of the many types of widely distributed indigenious horny mammals native to southwest britain, northeast cambodia, central Africa, Sub Saharan deserts, mines of Australia, tombs of Egypt, caves of India and university residences.
Next time you see a creature with bright white skin coat, dark brown fur around the head, and occasionally a stud in the nose, you know thats a type of Vicki.


WTF??? hahaha I'm not even commenting on this!!

3. The definition of beautiful. Strong, smart, very funny, good at anything if she puts her mind to it. Has a great personality and is sweet. Has a HUGE butt and is known for it.Usually has many nationalities, ex: french,canadian,russian ect. Very independent, sexy and trusts no one. Is a good friend, loves the outdoors. Also known to be good in bed.Has many brothers and sisters. She's flawless
Guy 1: Vicki is amazing

Guy 2: I know i wish i was dating her

Haha definitely happiest with this one. Although HUGE butt? C'mon guys give a girl a break! So it's not non-existant but it's not exactly of J-Lo proportions!! tee hee

*************************************************************************************
So onto other things. The wrist - I found out last night - NOT fractured! Hip hip hooray! If I had to sport that bloody cast for 8 weeks I would have probably killed someone lol. It came off last night and to replace it, I will be in a brace for a few weeks but it is soooo much better not having that heavy uncomfortable thing on my arm!

Not much else to report from my end...so will leave it at that :)

Vic x

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! And your butt is NOT big...

    Good news about the wrist. :)

    ReplyDelete