GODDAMN TUMMY BUG!!
Yep...it's hit me :(
What I thought was a minor bout of food poisoning or something late Saturday arvo (no didn't stop me from going out and getting my drink on) and had written off as a bad Thai food experience has turned out to be a stupid ass tummy bug. I thought it was out of my system but it returned yesterday afternoon, woke me up during the night (love *those* kind of toilet trips mid-sleep, don't you just?? i know, TMI but hey it's my blog dammit) and has hit me with a vengeance today. Got up this morning and went to train back/bi's after brekkie...but by the time I got to the gym the cramps were killer! I did a lighter than normal back workout and called it a day. No biceps. No cardio. Listening to my body today and leaving the training where it is (didn't have much choice to be quite honest...it's a bit hard to bicep curl in the fricken foetal position).
So it's couch time for me today. Time to catch up on some DVDs me thinks. While snuggling with my hot water bottle and puppy dogs.
The end.
oh no! hope it goes away quickly :o( you're in the wars lately aren't u! sending you some get well vibes. mwah xxx
ReplyDeleteI was thinking that maybe it was a tim tam overdose or something but lucky for you it's not. LOL!! Here's hoping the bug moves on sooner rather than later.xxx
ReplyDeleteDo you think your body might be trying to tell you something??
ReplyDeleteSlow down honey, stop and smell the roses.
you poor bugger. NOTHING worse than a tummy bug. Hope you feel better soon...yeah..and I had similar thoughts about the Tim Tams!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies. And I wish it was the Tim Tams!! lol
ReplyDeleteThe gastro bit has subsided a bit but the cramps are lingering unfortunately. Nothing rest won't fix though. Which is easier said than done, sometimes I feel like I have ADHD as I have to be doing stuff ALL the time!
Shelley...thank you - for your comment, but also for your recent blog topics. Some of your recent posts have made me realise that I really do need to start taking the time to enjoy life instead of rushing through it :)
Vic x