Morning all. Wow, I just read last night's post. Clearly someone shouldn't be blogging on no sleep!! I would apologise for it but in all honesty, it's just the non sugar coated version of how I feel about people leaving comments in a language that I can't even phonetically (spelling?) read let alone understand. I have noticed it happening randomly here and there on my posts and if I could be assed to check the comment moderation thing then I would be filtering them, believe me.
OK so rant over.
Everything has been going swimmingly for me. The expo (Filex) was awesome fun, I caught up with so many friends, both old and new. That's the thing with Filex, you literally take 2 steps and bump into someone you know. Anyway I had a ball and got loaded up with lots of supps and some new pretty cool training gear from Black & Blue - what an awesome brand. I love their gear - it's sooo comfy.
So things are falling into place with my move. I handed in my notice on Monday and finish up one week from today. I then have about a week and a half in Sydney before driving up to Brissy, where I have about 5 days to chill and get my bearings before starting work.
I had the real estate come past yesterday to discuss prices for renting my place out etc. One of my mates since emailed me saying him and his gf might be interested in renting it out which will save a lot of headaches (will still go through the agent though, never mix friends/family and business I say without safeguards in place). The other thing is that sadly I have to leave Felix and Trixie (the pups) behind. I just can't get them up there. But my friends who have 2 little boys have so kindly offered to "adopt" them, sending me weekly pics and updates. I am sad to have to leave them here but glad to know they will be loved and will remain together. I won't go into more detail at the moment cos I am a little emotional about it but I know it's best. They will be around people all the time and get more attention than I am able to give them at the moment. Things with work have been crazy for months, and I have been working ridiculous hours, accepting any shifts I can just to get by, leaving me little time to focus on them. Anyway...I know they will be happy in their new home.
Um not much else to write at this stage, except the obvious, being that PACKING SUCKS MAN!!!
So on that note, will love you and leave you. Vic x
You shouldn't apologise about your previous post, Vic. It's downright rude to leave a comment in a different language, and like Chelle said, if it's a link to something you're not interested in, it's just plain harassment.
ReplyDeleteGlad your puppies will have a good home.
xoxox
Wow, all moving along nicely Vic!
ReplyDeleteI hate packing and moving with a passion so dont envy you right now.
Good luck!! and safe trip, blog an update as soon as your settled!!
Shar x
Really looking forward to finally meeting You Vix : ) Best of luck with the move and i hope you have a safe trip up xx
ReplyDeleteYeah it is so true Sandra - I just find it bloody rude. I did once clinck on one of them in a previous post and it linked back to an Asian porn site which frankly, I would rather not be on my page. There should be some kind of reporting mechanism on here! (is there one that I don't know about??)
ReplyDeleteShar...OMG it is driving me insane. Packing is just horrible, and worse this time round as I am not actually taking my stuff with me (moving in with a friend up there who lives in a fully furnished house), so trying to figure out what the hell to do with my gear. I can see a big garage sale coming on!
And let's just say that I can also see a few blog posts between now and the move lol.
Hanni, I can't wait to get up there and meet you chicks!! Will you be at the Asia Pacifics? That will be my first weekend up there, I can't wait!
xx
yay vic is coming to brisbane, vic is coming to brisbane, vic is coming to brisbane!!!!!!!!!! I feel a nite out on the coast coming up sometime next month ;o) xxxxx
ReplyDeleteI is very excited bout u becoming a QLDer toooooo! I'm def gonna be at the Asia Pacs, most probably as a competitor (haven't committed to that yet though!!), but regardless I'll def meet you there!!
ReplyDeletexx