Ok, seriously, I am over this shit.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH PEOPLE LEAVING BULLSHIT COMMENTS IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE ON MY FUCKING BLOG
Seriously. Write in fucking english or don't write at all. I am over rubbish comments being left and you are half the reason I can't be assed to blog most of the time.
The end.
I've been getting that too girl- in chinese! I had to get a friend to translate them. one was a normal comment and the second one was this link to some porno site!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah...they're mostly spammers. Nicole has been getting a few too. Don't know how they latch onto people though. Just random I thinks.
ReplyDeleteWow, glad (although not for you) that I'm not the only one. I just think it is downright rude. Chelle I clicked on one of the links in one of my posts from a few months back and it also took me to some Asian porno site.
ReplyDeleteFrankie...what can I say? I attract all the good ones ;)