Wow, I have been rather slack on the blogging front lately. Combination of things I guess, namely that comp prep is taking up much of my free time at the moment, and that I haven't really felt inspired to be blogging.
I am going full throttle with training at the moment, doing around 2 - 2.5 hours cardio a day, plus my regular 45-60mins of weights. I still have a bit of leaning out to do so am trying to hit it hard. I am also doing a trial depletion week this week coming up, so the week just gone my carbs have been very minimal and will be cut again come Monday. Will be doing the full water & salt load/depletion and carb depletion/carb load...not because I want to give it a trial run but because it will make me come in harder for my comp in 3 weeks time.
Headspace has been pretty good with a minor headfuck on Thursday morning, when I was asked by a friend if I would be ready for comp. He explained away that he wasn't asking me cos he doubted I could do it but rather cos I have changed comp dates previously...but in the carb depleted, dieting mindset I am in all I could think was that he was questioning if it were possible for me to be ready in that timeframe. Anyway whatever - it has just made me more determined that I will be ready in time. BRING IT, I say!
So training has been going well, life in general is just plodding along...I am def in depletion stage as I am bloody sleepy all the time. I really can't be bothered to do anything that I don't have to do and would rather sit on the couch than do much else!!
Boring post as not much else to tell you about...apart from to say HOW BOUT THOSE EELS LAST NIGHT!!!
Before I leave you all (for those who are still awake) I just want to send out all my love to the lovelies competing this weekend...GO ROCK IT!!
Til next time, train hard and be good.
Vic x
yo yo
ReplyDeleteYou will be fine Vicki!!! You are doing the hard yards, before you know it - it will all be over!
Keep on keeping on!!! xx
I agree with Miss Fern, you will be ready!! the work is being done, just chill babe. I can't wait to see piccies of it too!!
ReplyDeleteWill let u know how I go 2moro ;o)
mwah xx