Saturday, May 16, 2009

No more negativity

OK I just re-read last night's blog post and God, what a wet sponge!!

NO MORE NEGATIVITY. From here on end I will be turning all lemons into lemonade, just try stop me!

I have decided that I am def gonna do my own prep this season and see how I go with it. I can write diets, I can write programs, hell I do it for a living! So I am determined to prove (mostly to myself as I think it's time I started believing in myself a little more) to make this my best season to date. To come in bigger, better, harder and leaner than ever before. I want to qualify for Olympia more than anything this year and I will be damned if I am gonna let a negative, can't do attitude get in my way.

So this is it. I will still take my comparison/progress shots to make sure I am on track. Lovely Fern has offered for me to send them to her so that I am accountable to someone, God love her...so still deciding whether to do that...or whether I just keep them for me.

I am posting from work, it's a little quiet this morning, prob cos it looks so nice out today. I came in an hour and a half early this morning and got my weights, plus half an hour of cardio done before we opened, so feeling good. LOVE training in the morning, I feel so much better thru the day for it.

OK better be off now...plenty to be done round here :)

Vic x

3 comments:

  1. hey vicki, sorry to hear about ur tax bill. that sucks!! good news on the comp prep side of things though. I had the same thought back in december too. I love doing it all myself, I am learning so much.

    Have a great weekend :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should send it to that Fern girl - she sounds cool - LOL

    Seriously - If we cant be honest with each other-who else can we rely on! I have to start taking photos soon - and MY WORD it's going to shock the s**t out of me - BUT it's a great tool to see the changes along the journey.....

    you can and WILL be doing this - you have your own knowledge PLUS all the support from your mates x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are awesome!! Tara, I know I can do this. I think I would actually prefer to give it a shot myself to be honest with you, I don't really like someone telling me what I can and can't eat during comp prep as I know my body better than anyone else.

    And Miss Tank, yeah that Fern chick is pretty cool, love her to bits hehe
    I think our Sunday ritual can be skins and pics of eachother from now til you leave!! Lol

    YOU GUYS ROCK xx
    PS - enjoy tomoz...wish i was coming!!

    ReplyDelete