My turn!! hehe
Kristin tagged everyone so figured why not...?
I am gonna write my typical Monday for you...my work hours change from day to day so using Monday as my example :)
SO...
About 6am - Get up, take supplements. Get dressed and go for a power walk.
7am - cook breakfast. This is invariably eggy oats with splenda, cinnamon and sometimes SF maple syrup. OK occasionally I make it into a pancake instead. During comp prep, thanks to Steph D, I also add mushed up cauliflower into the mix to bulk it up.
7.30am - eat said breakfast, usually in front of the computer while checking emails, facebook, blogs etc. Usually 'Sunrise' is on in the background.
8.30-10am - head to the gym, do weights session followed by a bit more cardio. Have PWO shake then head home.
10am - Prepare meals for day.
11am - Meal 2, then shower and get ready for work. I only live about 2 mins from work so don't have to leave til about 11.55am.
12pm - Start work. Meals 3, 4 and 5 are eaten there, along with about 11,000 coffees. Meals are usually chicken or kangaroo (or tuna if I'm desperate) with steamed/boiled greens OR a massive salad. My 2nd and 3rd meal for the day also includes rice. Mmmm carbs... If I'm not in prep sometimes lunch will be a wrap with chicken and salads on a spinach tortilla instead...mmm wraps... Coffees are normally large long blacks with a dash of light soy milk - I even do this when not in prep these days as I find full milky coffees way too heavy now that I am used to having the LB's.
8pm - Finish work and depending where prep is at might do another 30mins or so of cardio. If not, head home and play on the computer for a bit.
10pm - Last meal for the evening...either a night time protein shake (mmm love my night time protein shake) or eggwhites with cauliflower, splenda and cinnamon. I usually have a coffee here too. I know it's not good to drink coffee before bed but caffeine doesn't have a stimulant effect on me so why not!
11pm (ish) - bed
Hmmm reading that most people would find my day pretty boring!! I'm filling this in during comp prep though so as we all know - there's not a lot of room for much else in that time!! The other bummer is working hours like this, when I am getting home most of my friends are winding down for the evening so it's not like I have a lot of social time during the week - all good though, makes the weekends more fun ;)
So that's me in a nutshell!
I won't tag anyone as I know quite a few have already done this....so my tag is open to all who haven't!
Vic x
No comments:
Post a Comment