Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Filex and other assorted bizzo

Gee I've been a bit slack in writing lately but was waiting for material to write about to accumulate lol.


First thing's first. Went to Filex on the weekend with Miss Fern (her blog followers will no doubt have seen her Filex post, so thought I would do one too - see below)...was good fun but very exhausting. Between working in the industry, competing and Facebook/Blogland I didn't realise how many people I knew but seriously, every 2 steps we took we'd bump into peeps...in the first hour we were there we had walked not even one whole aisle!! lol We spent pretty much all day there (well from 10am to 3pm). It was awesome to catch up with loads of old and new friends, and also to put some faces to names. Managed to nearly OD on protein bars/cookies (gotta love those samples....ok ok and I may have purchased a couple too but figured I was starting comp diet again the next day so what the hell!)




I started a new program on Monday for comp prep. I have made the step of signing up under Rosa-Maria who has written me an awesome program. I have known Rose since I started competing basically, have trained with her before and she knows my strengths and weaknesses - not to mention that she is a figure judge and therefore knows what they are looking for. I am very excited to see how it all goes but seriously for the first time in a very long time, I am in serious pain from the workouts she has given me. I did Shoulders/tris/chest Monday and my traps are KILLING...yesterday did RPM, abs (can't believe how much these little suckers are hurting) and a track workout....I actually burned just under 1000 cals yesterday and I was absolutely stuffed when I got home last night from the track session....and now about to do legs. Her programs are structured very differently from the ones I was writing previously (I have been writing my own programs for a little while) and I think it's just what I need...SHOCK that body!


Not much else to put in here...work has been insane this week, glad it's a short week for me (I work Saturdays instead of Fridays and so given this Sat is Anzac day...it's a long weekend for me...YIPEE!!)


Better get myself off to do my legs session....hopefully they will hold up ok after the track workout last night!! Fingers crossed.


Til next time, train hard and be good :)


Vic

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO to Filex - how great was it! i loved it! See you soon babe xx

    ReplyDelete