I think one of the most asked questions I get would have to be "what made you get into bodybuilding?"
Ladies, here is my answer.

I remember being 12 years old and watching Terminator 2 and seeing Linda Hamilton, thinking what an awesome body she had. The image above (excuse the poor quality but I am being too lazy to find a better quality one) and that of her doing chin ups are the two things I remember most about the entire movie. I just thought this woman had the most unreal body I had ever seen - and that was when I was 12!! (clearly I wasn't much of a Barbie doll wielding child)...
And below - my OTHER muscly inspiration - Madonna. Love her to death, and again - since she transformed herself into an exercise fanatic, I have been awestruck by this woman's physique.

As far back as I can remember I have been in awe of chicks who have that super-fit, super-strong look - and made it my mission to try and do the same. THAT is what made me take up this crazy sport!
Anyway just thought I would start the day with some inspiration!!
Vic x
haha...me too! I just put her on my page as well LOL. Those arms!!!
ReplyDeleteDefinately inspiring chickies!
ReplyDeleteEm:)
What's not to be motivated by these women, especially in that shape. Sorry to have missed you whilst you were down here but I hope you enjoyed your time with your family. That's what's most important Vicki. :o)
ReplyDeleteLia xxx
Linda Hamilton was my inspiration too!
ReplyDelete