Week One of the new training is officially O.V.E.R. and I can officially say I am feeling more smashed than I have in, well - I can't even remember how long. I have not slept so much (or so well) before as I have this week, I am just exhausted!! Not that I'm complaining, obviously the new program is kicking my ass which is an awesome thing. I am loving the track workouts (I haven't been able to try the outdoor one yet just the indoor as it's been pissing down rain in Sydney all week til yesterday) but I have been getting some strange looks in the gym when I do them. A few of the regulars have tried to copy some of the plyometrics movements they see me doing but fall on their butts which is pretty entertaining.
Diet needs to be cleaned up from tomorrow. Aside from 2 scoops of gelato on Friday I haven't eaten anything overly bad, just snuck in one too many protein cookies lol. I have a fairly quiet day today for once (my 3 day weekend turned into today only as got called in to work both Friday and Saturday) so going to spend some time cooking for the next few days at least, to keep me prepared and less likely to steer off track. I hate not sticking to things, this is the first comp season that I haven't been so disciplined diet wise - and not liking it.
Off to a Tupperware party this arvo, my girlfriend who recently returned from living in the UK for the past 7 years is throwing it so will be a great catch up, can't wait to see her :)
Anyway gonna jet so I can actually enjoy my day off :)
So train hard and be good,
Vic x
No comments:
Post a Comment