Thursday, April 30, 2009

One Word:


FUCKED!!!


Scuse the language but seriously I am absolutely STUFFED...more than last post...I thought that after Tuesday night's indoor track/plyo session and yesterday's legs session that it would be a dandy idea to get up and do a pre-breakfast, 5.45am RPM class this morning, followed by my post-breakfast outdoor track/stairs/plyo session. All I can say is fuck I can be stupid sometimes. Lol...I feel like my hammies are on fire!! And my appetite today has gone through the roof!!! lol
All worth it though.....I am determined to have legs that look like abstract road maps this year!! (ok little exaggeration there but you get the pic)
I have tomorrow off so gonna do my back/bis/cardio session bright and early so I can enjoy a nice day. Having lunch with my cousin Simone tomorrow which will be nice, then meeting my mum at my gym (as in the one I work at). She signed up today and I am so excited she has decided to get her health back on track, so I promised I would meet her there to show her some things before our proper appointment in next week (yep I have booked her in to do an assessment and write her a program lol) so that she can start doing a few things in the interim.
I think that I am going to have (I can't believe I am pre-thinking this) Nutella crepes as my free meal this weekend. I am working Saturday and we have a little cafe next to the gym who do the BEST food...anyway the owners are Hungarian and they have all sorts of yummy sweets there. I haven't ever tried ANY of them (although I do get to smell some of the delish stuff my colleagues buy regularly - the apple crumble with ice cream yesterday nearly killed me!!) and I only just realised they do Nutella crepes for brekky...I LOVE those things!! Lol...so I think Saturday is the day :) I will keep you all posted on how good they are!! hehe
Anyway better jet. Gonna flick on a dvd and enjoy my Thursday night for once - I normally don't get to enjoy it as I have to train after work. Glad I did it all before starting today!
Vic x




1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicki,

    I'm Hungarian and can vouch that our pancakes are to die for :-)

    Cheers

    Magda

    ReplyDelete