As it goes...on with the show.
So after slapping some tan on, dropping the sodium and flushing the fluid out...I have decided to compete. I am biting the bullet and truth be known - feeling pretty good about my decision. I am looking better than I did 2 weeks ago and feeling more confident than I did then too so here's hoping! The water depletion is not fun though, I have a headache and am a little lightheaded but about to eat again so hoping that helps a lil.
There were tonnes of people at registration today - and I got there like an hour early!! Not sure about who will be in my class (I know of 2 certainties but not sure about anyone else) but was told that they had moved the height cut off for short figure, it is now 168cm. WTF?? 167.9cm is pretty bloody tall if you ask me, given I am 157.5cm (I have shrunk - last I knew I was 160cm but at weigh in today I found that's no longer true...), and I know that one of the two girls I know to be doing short figure is under 5' - so still a massive variable if you ask me. But whatever.
I am looking forward to some pasta more than anything I think. I had some sweet potato today for the first time in, well, bloody forever and it was divine!! I can't believe how good sweet potato can taste lol
Not much else to report from me. Thank you to all who have dropped by with your wisdom and comments, you guys have truly helped me this week. I seriously would have pulled the pin if I didn't have people like you surrounding me (even if in Blogland!!)
So, til post comp, train hard and be good,
Vic x
GOOD LUCK VICKI! Get up there and enjoy your moment, have fun and just be proud! Can't wait to hear how you go and see some photos, am so glad you are going through with it :)
ReplyDeleteWill be thinking of you!! XOX
Good luck Vicki - go kick some butt!!
ReplyDeleteSheesh, 168cm? How tall are the TALL girls then?
GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!
ReplyDelete:)
XXX
Big hugs and good luck!
ReplyDeleteThank you all sooo much...you guys are the best xx
ReplyDelete