Feeling so-so today. Had about 7 hours sleep which is pretty good for me...unfortunately it was very broken so not feeling the effects of 7 hours worth :(
Training was pretty good today. Back day - love training back. It's probably my strongest body part - which is pretty ironic given that I initially took up the old weight training to strengthen it after breaking several vertebrae in an accident.
Did intervals on the cross trainer after weights, I never use the cross trainer cos it usually bores me to tears but it actually wasn't so bad today. I finally found my chest piece for my Polar heart rate monitor while I was packing to move house, so have been wearing it the last few days and it kind of keeps me occupied while interval training, cos I am constantly focussing on getting my heart rate up and down. You know what they say though...small things...lol
Working tomorrow, gym floor shift which normally I don't enjoy as much as PT'ing but since I only started at this gym earlier this week, it's good to do the gym floor shifts, good way of meeting members / potential clients - and it's guaranteed $$. I trained there today and saw on the roster that they have given me more shifts permanently which is a good thing. Was starting to panic a bit cos to cut a long story short, I got screwed over when moving house - I moved area completely and was supposed to get a transfer from the gym I was working at to one closer to where I am now - only last Friday the boss (who has basically been talking up the job she had for me for oh, 5 weeks) decided to tell me she no longer needed me to work there when I thought I would be starting there this week. Pretty fucked but what do you do?
Anyway enough of my whinging, I am so glad it is the weekend - even if I am working tomorrow...it's nice that when I am home others are too - been going out of my mind this week!!
OK gotta run, got some chicken breast and veges to go buy...the joy lol
No comments:
Post a Comment