Hmmm Hump Day.
Slept much better last night, actually slept like a log, got 7.5 hours in which is loads for me - my norm is 5-6 hours which doesn't sound like a lot but 6 is normally just the right amount. If I go over 8 hours I oversleep and feel like a zombie ALL DAY.
Wednesday is legs day (well Legs Day One - I do them Saturday too). Hit the gym after breakfast today as working this afternoon/evening. Had a good session today, pumped out 4 sets of 6 exercises...started the session with isolation movements today for a change. I don't like to keep my training the same all the time, I prefer to shock the body and do things differently every now and then, also keeps me more focussed. Did drop sets on the last set of each of the iso exercises, it's too hard to do drop sets training on your own on the compound stuff like plate loaded leg presses, squats etc...so just upped the reps on those ones instead.
Struggled to get through the cardio today though - not physically though, mentally...I find it a big challenge some (most) days if I do machine cardio to not cut the session short. I always push through but some days it's a bigger challenge than others.
On the CB front, had an uneventful day yesterday which has put me a little more at ease. Maybe the one psychopathic episode was enough lol. Still a little on edge but I don't ever like to completely let my guard down cos you never know what's coming your way in life!
Wednesday is also mum training day lol - that's what I will be doing after logging off here and eating (mmm roo mince, rice and veges on the menu for lunch)...heading over to my parents' place to do a PT session with my mum :) Good way to make sure I spend some time with her!
OK I am off to finish my coffee and make my meals for the remainder of the day :)
Hope you all have a lovely day :) Train hard and be good!
No comments:
Post a Comment