Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Fave Things...

Haha I guess it's my turn now...


1. Weight training body part?
This month - legs. It varies probably month to month, not sure why!!

2. Cardio exercise?
A machine called the TreadMaster. I have only ever seen it in one gym though. It's bloody awesome, it's like a treadmill but the walking platform is split in half - one for each foot. It moves up and down as you walk. It burns on average 900 cal an hour, without going at a mega-crazy pace. Unfortunately I rarely get to this gym so have only used it a few times.
Aside from that, Spin class if I'm teaching it - that's almost the only time I enjoy cardio - when I'm getting paid to do it!!

3. Intervals or steady state?
Definitely intervals

4. Carbs – friend or foe?
They're my friend in my mind (LOVE EM!! I'm Italian - it would be unnatural for me NOT to love my pasta and bread!!) however in reality they don't do me any favours. I try to stick to non-wheat based carbs on and off season. Oats are my fave diet food :)

5. Cheat meal?
See above - my fave cheats are pasta (red, meat based sauce), wood fired pizza, and gelato

6. Treat?
With Fern on this one...gotta be the deep tissue massages!! LOVE PHIL!!!

7. Protein Powder?
Ultimate Nutrition Iso Sensation Whey in Choc or Cookies'n'cream, Max's Nite Time protein

8. Gym outfit?
Everlast racer-back top and 3/4 tights

9. Runners/Shoes?
Nike Free - they are like walking around in socks, so comfy!!

10. Clean or Dirty Diana? (clean healthy food or healthy with naughty extras)
always feel better with clean healthy

11. Inspiration?
Seeing my clients achieve their goals - sometimes goals they thought were unattainable

12. Fat Loss Philosophy?
It's not rocket science - eat clean, train hard, be consistent

13. Favourite Fitness Related Store or Brand:
Probably Lorna Jane

14. Last fitness related item you picked up?
I just finished work (at the gym) so probably a weight plate that some inconsiderate guy left on the floor

15. Your fitness philosophy?
Again - train hard, be consistent, and the results will come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment