I thought I would start this post with pics of my 2 babies, Felix & Trixie...aren't they CUTE!!
These little guys (OK so it's a boy and a girl) have been my rock in the last few weeks, I have been pretty stressed out and down about a few things and they just seem to know that things aren't 100%.
Anyway so the week has gone by quite quickly. Nutrition has been (almost) excellent. I say almost because due to work stuff there were 2 days this week where I couldn't fit one of my meals into the day, but I compensated where I could with a little extra in some of the other meals. Oh and there was one lolly thrown into my week, a redskin...which may not sound like a lot but to me it is cos I NEVER cheat (except on my one designated cheat meal per week). But as they say - just pick up and move on.
Training has been good, have done a few classes this week in place of the boring cardio machines. I actually got to the 5.45am RPM class yesterday morning (despite not having to wake up early for work) and survived the entire 45 mins with the most boring, monotoned instructor in the world. I'm not sure why I decided on that class, I know how much I struggle to survive through this guy's classes (have even been known to get up and walk out when he is really doing my head in - usually via singing into his microphone, and NO I am NOT joking!!) and did the THT class last night - barely got through....not sure what possessmed me to do a Tummy, HIPS AND THIGHS class after having done a massive legs session Wed and RPM yesterday morning!!
I have back today - YAY - love training back....and thinking of doing boxing class tonight. Will need to do my walk as well at some point as didn't do it when I woke up.
Weekend ahead is fairly low key. I am seeing Mike tomorrow to have my skinfolds done for the first time in 3 weeks. I can't wait - I need to get them done, hopefully to put my mind at ease. I think things there will be good thought cos this is the first time since I began dieting 8 weeks ago that I really feel like I have been stripping down. I have had about 4 or 5 people comment this week that I am looking leaner - my mum (who is the most honest person with me) told me that up until last week she had thought I was still bulking up but this week I am looking heaps leaner. For some reason, that's what always happens with me - I diet for about 7 or 8 weeks with very little results, then BANG!!! It all starts happening very quickly. The bonus I have this time is there is still 9 weeks til my first comp - normally I only diet hard for 12 weeks but this time I started 17 weeks out of my first comp of the season - so I have an extra 5 weeks up my sleeve. So bigger and leaner this year :)
Aside from that working Sunday, then catching up with Ferny Sunday arvo to do the Bondi-Coogee walk (not sure if we doing the whole thing) - can't wait...me loves hanging out with the Tank!! Yay :)
Anyway better jet. I seem to ramble a lot on this thing!! lol
TRAIN HARD AND BE GOOD!!!
You are in such a good place atm Vicki!! glad that CB has not reared his psycho head again. Good luck with ur measurments tomorrow, I reckon you will have smashed ur mm from last time!
ReplyDeleteHave fun this weekend. xxx
Hi Vicki, Just found your blog through the Tank's page. Welcome to the world of blogging. BTW, you are not the only one who has freaks contact them. I can't begin to tell you how many times I have been asked to arm wrestle... that results in an immediate blocking from me too. I've been asked out by some of these guys, but never go. Keep training hard!! :)
ReplyDelete