Wow, 2 posts in one day...this blogging thing is addictive!!
Had an ok day today. Went and trained back after last post. Chin ups, cable rows, single arm rows, cable v-pulls, and hyper-extensions. 4 sets of everything, the last set of every exercise (except extensions) was a drop set. Ended the session with a 35 min treadmill stint - 1/2 of it doing intervals, the other half alternating between incline backwards walking, and incline running. Was going to switch my walk tonight for a boxing class but to be honest I am wrecked as have done some pretty heavy duty training/cardio sessions this week - so took Trixie for a walk (it's her first since being sick with pancreatitis - and true to her ADHD nature, she still has energy!!), and have been doing one minute skipping drills on-and-off since to make up for the missed boxing session (see how mental us figure chicks can be!!)
If you read my earlier blog you will know that I have done a bit to the old legs/glutes in the last couple of days...well while I was training back today I had the weirdest cramp in the world. Believe it or not - it happened while doing single arm rows. Whenever I reached down, I got a really sharp cramp (almost like someone was sticking a skewer in) in the glute of the extended leg. It was really painful but pretty funny at the same time!! It was kind of making me jump, which I am sure was quite entertaining to watch!! lol
Hmm not much else to report on...oh must give a shout out to you guys who have posted comments recently...thanks for reading - and it's nice to hear that I am not the only person who is encountering some of these weirdo's (CB & arm wrestle girl haha)!!!
No doubt you will hear more from me over the weekend....after my skinfolds...WISH ME LUCK!!!
Til then train hard & be good :)
Oh darls - you dont need luck - you are doing what is required, sooner than you think the WHOOSH fairy will pay you a visit!!!
ReplyDeleteCANT WAIT TO HANG WITH YOU xxx