Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Did someone say "rooted"???

O.M.G.
Week two of the new program - but week one of the eating to plan to go with the new program - and I can honestly say I am ROOTED. I think that seriously all those protein cookies and bars loaded with sugar that I downed last week served a really good purpose - to provide me with fuel - cos seriously I am D.R.A.I.N.E.D this week. Not that I am complaining, it's an awesome feeling, but I am smashed.

Yesterday was track/plyometric session day, and I didn't get a chance to do it before starting work so had to do it when I finished at 7pm last night. Did the indoor variation, followed by abs and then absolutely CHUGGED down a protein shake. Got home, ate, and off to bed at 11pm (which is very early for me). Set my alarm for 7am (sleep in for me - usually up sometime between 5 and 6am but figured that an 8 hour sleep wouldn't hurt) with the intention of having brekkie, then heading to the gym to do my legs session followed by the 9.30am RPM class....except I was obviously pretty obliterated...because for the first time in FOREVER I slept thru the alarm and woke up at 9am...YEP, TEN HOURS SLEEP!! I don't even remember the last time I slept like that, and I slept like a log I might add!! Unfortunately it meant rearranging my day, so did legs and then my own cardio....but only got 25 mins in...and was too tired after finishing work at 9pm tonight to do the remaining 20 mins :(

On a separate note...INBA Sydney's this weekend - I CAN'T WAIT!! Ferny and I get to be backstage bitches (that's the label I am giving us) and I am hoping that means slapping some dream tan into some buns of steel!! hehe Will def post some pics next week. I am a bit bummed still that I'm not getting up there, this was supposed to be my first comp of the season but oh well, never mind.

OK better jet - tomorrow is another track workout day so better get me some decent sleep tonight so I don't spend my entire day off on friday in bed!!

Til next time train hard and be good,
Vic xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you two are gonna get up to all sorts of mischief backstage. Lots of photos please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh there will be lots of photos...I may have to censor some of them though lol.
    I have actually had a think about it and given my intention to be slapping the old tan on those buns...our official title for the day is gonna be "SLAPPERS".
    Might get some t-shirts made up ;-)

    ReplyDelete