Thursday, March 19, 2009

Feeling Brighter


Morning all :)

Thought I would blog as have woken in a fairly positive mood today, which is a very nice change from how I have been feeling lately. Feeling leaner (aside from the obvious growth), which is nice for a change.

I have posted one of my comp pics because looking at them always makes me feel more motivated to get off my ass and kick some butt in the gym. This one is from my very first comp....gosh seems so long ago!!

I got my CT done yesterday, and while I haven't been able to get back to the Dr for a verdict as following the scans I had to go to one job, then straight to the other, I am happy to report that nothing additional popped up on the CT. I will be going to the Doc's today to see what they have to say about treatment, so fingers crossed that it doesn't involve a surgeon and his knife.

I have continued training normally in the interim because I really have no idea what is going to happen from here but am very hopeful that it is still GAME ON for May! Did an awesome legs session on Tuesday night and yesterday was rest day. Both days I missed my 2nd cardio session - simply due to lack of time (unavoidable due to work and time spent getting tests done) but got up this morning and went off to the 5.45am RPM class. Just had my fave brekkie - oats with protein powder - this morning was Creme Caramel....mmm love my protein oats, even in the off season!!

Don't start work til 12 today so planning to get there at 10am and do the rest of the day's training - Chest/Triceps, and second cardio session - before I start. Then off to the doc's after work.

Having dinner with Mum tonight which will be nice, haven't had one-on-one time with her in ages, so was nice when she asked me yesterday if I wanted to go over for dinner tonight. Dad is off to Melbourne early this morning for the weekend (the sacrafices men make to play golf, I dunno!!) so she is there on her own for tonight, but she's off down the coast with one of her friend's for the weekend too.

Anyway better jet, will probably post again once I have been to the doc's...keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Til then...train hard & be good,
Vic xx

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the Dr's Vic... I hope it is nothing too serious xxx

    ReplyDelete