OMG! I am on day 2 (yes I am aware it's only 7am) of carb depletion and I think I am dying!! lol
Clearly Mike isn't wrapped that I haven't been dropping much and he emailed me my new diet on Monday arvo. Today is a non-training day which means pretty much ZERO carbs (aside from veges but they don't count if you ask me) and the other days include a tiny bit of oats for brekkie (and I mean tiny - he's even cut them down) and that's it. Can I tell you how much I was looking forward to my post-training shake last night!!! lol how SAD!!
It's only temporary to give me another kickstart but (scuse my language) FUCK ME!! I was dead last night - not a good way to be training legs given it's my mega session (I love smashing legs lol)
ANYWAY enough of my whinging.
So I went for that interview the other day - and on the way there, I got a call from another gym I had sent my resume to, wanting me to go see them. So I went to the first one, and it was bloody unreal. It has state-of-the-art equipment, including a range that was imported from OS and I have never seen this gear in any other Aussie gym. It was bloody unreal. The owner got me to try it out and I am in love (can you say that about something like a lat pulldown machine??) Anyway it all seemed to go well, the owner told me he liked me, I was the first person they interviewed, and said he would give me a buzz in a few days.
I then rushed off to the second interview and got the job on the spot - quite literally - I started there yesterday!! I am working there today too from 9-3 then start at 4 at the other gym I'm working at and work thru til 9pm. Lucky Wed is my newly included 'rest' day from weights - I think I'd struggle to train otherwise. As it is I was up and on a run at 5.30am to get cardio session 1 in for the day - then back to have brekkie, cook food for today, BLOG, and at 7.30 going on a half hour walk so I can fit it into my day!! Wednesdays are going to be hectic by the looks of things.
BONUS - cos I got a job so quick - was able to tell the lady that screwed me over then rang to apologise - thanks but no thanks. Good feeling.
Anyway better jet, have some washing to hang out before my walk then it's go, go, go for the day. On no carbs. Wish me luck lol.
Til next time....be good & train hard :)
Vic
No comments:
Post a Comment