BUT I'm hanging with the TANK so it's all good :)
It's been a pretty low key weekend which is nice - have been enjoying the relaxing weekends lately, doesn't happen that often so lapping it up.
I ended up getting a call yesterday from the owner of the gym that screwed me over job-wise (see initial blog I think it was for details), apologising for what happened and basically offering me a fair amount of work. Within about 10 mins of that call I got another call from a job I recently applied for (awesome gym) asking me to go in tomorrow for an interview. Lol when it rains... I am really hoping to get the latter one - so keep your fingers crossed for me.
I didn't go the Thai for my cheat last night. I had dropped by my parents' place in the afternoon (mum had gone away for the weekend though) and dad was going out last night but asked if I wanted to go out with him for dinner first. We went to a local Italian joint that does awesome food, and I had a combination of my 2 faves - pasta and pizza....was so good. And was so nice to spend time with dad, don't hang out with him that often and I really enjoyed the company. After dinner was going to catch up with my bestie, and we decided we would have dessert - so I stopped at the local servo to pick up some ice-creams YUM!! I was procrastinating on what to get and then decided on the Cappuccino Magnum... combination of ice cream, coffee flavour and chocolate - how can you go wrong!! Had never had one before and I enjoyed every single bite!!
Worked today then headed to Miss Ferny's place this arvo. We went for an awesome walk in Bondi and then had dinner, Fern cooked us fish & salad, was YUMMO - and so nice to share a diet meal with someone else for once!! lol
We've just been hanging out and looking at some of Fern's old piccies - comp stuff, holiday stuff....and a nice video of her Vegas wedding to a member of her Contiki tour group lol
It is awesome just to hang and have company - it's weird, I am loving living alone again for the first time in years but it makes me appreciate just chilling in front of the tele with someone. Oh and that someone who is creative enough to have made dessert out of plain coffee!! Lol how good is freezing your fave things when you are dieting!! (ever tried frozen protein shake? it rocks!!)
K time for me to jet, the Fernster is out of the shower and I am being a rude guest hogging her Mac!! hehe
Til next time - be good and train hard.
Vic xx
Hiya V, good luck at the interview today!! I hope that you get the job ur after :o)
ReplyDeleteI hear u on the magnum ice creams. I hate coffee but totally loved that one!
Have a great day. xx