Sunday, June 28, 2009

12 WEEKS BABY

WOO HOO!! Ok so there is a little of a panicked overtone in the WOO HOO...but also an excited one.

12 weeks til comp number one of five.

12 weeks to get rid of the bf that I have accumulated in the last 8 months!! And yes there is a bit!

I had more of a treat weekend than I planned...think it was that "I'm 12 weeks out now, this is it, home stretch" mentality. Not the best way to think of things but in the past when I have done my own diets I have made NO allowances for treats. And I think it's better mentally for me. I haven't been doing the 'cheat meal' so well because I get the sugar taste and I find it hard to stop. So this is it - home stretch...

I made myself a countdown calendar for my fridge tonight. It has every day mapped out in terms of workouts. Every cardio session (including planned amount of time for each session) and every weights session, waiting for me to cross out each day. Talk about super prepared...or trying to get into the right headspace?? lol

Trained legs/abs today in place of yesterday's missed session. Good session today. Did:
Leg press - 5 x 20
Leg extensions - 5 x 20
Single leg curls - 5 x 20
Static barbell lunges - 5 x 20
Crunches with bum on one Swissball, feet on another - 3 x 20
Roman chair leg raises (straight legs) - 3 x 20
Oblique crunches - 2 x 15
followed by 30min on the stepper. I couldn't do more than that, my legs were shot!

Tomorrow is shoulders/calves and I plan on it being a biggie. Shoulders has to be with me cos still trying to get them to catch up to my bloody arms!! And no excuses, cardio twice a day from tomorrow (except on rest day) no matter what.

Anyway better get myself off to bed...big day tomorrow! LET THE GAMES BEGIN ;-)

Til next time, train hard and be good.

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment