
I know, I know. 2 posts in one day. Just had to jump back on cos I'm so excited that I have to blog about it - I went to do the stairs and my achilles held out!! 90 return laps up & down 20 steps :) Bit of a dull ache at some points but not enough for me to stop!!
I even did the plyo stuff after I was finished the stairs...left the sprints out though, didn't want to push it *too* much. Can tell I haven't done it in a few weeks, I started to get me some killer glute cramps during the plyos lol.
So now that's done and dusted, had some turkey mince/vege stirfry for lunch and now too sleepy to take myself anywhere!! Off for a nap me thinks lol.
Anyway that's it from me now :)
Glad you're feeling better Vicki!
ReplyDelete