
Last night was sooo much fun at work. We launched the new Winter Group Fitness timetable with a Pyjama Party!! It was a blast!! I got an extra tough workout in as my boss thought it would be a good PR thing to get staff to join in the classes...and I got roped into doing the Spin class, in flanny PJs. Which was fine, during the warm up. After that the next 40 mins were, hmm, like doing aerobics in a sauna!! I was dying but all good fun.
Might add for the record that I taught spin in the morning and did my 2nd cardio session of the day on the bike too, so add an extra unplanned Spin class, yeah great for the cardio and dieting factor but not so great on the old ass!! hehe
I trained shoulders and bi's yesterday and know my shoulder workout worked...cos I have never, NEVER had DOMS in the shoulders like I have today. I think it was the isometric holds I finished the workout with (unplanned...threw em in at the end, 3 x 10sec holds in the "up" position of a lat raise, BURN BABY BURN!!)
I have done my stairs session this morning and upped the intensity a little by adding another variation, so now I have 4 different ways of running up the stairs, 3 sets of 10 laps for each...so all in all I now do 120 laps of 18 stairs...and let me tell you it hurts real good!!
OK better jet...off to start work and need some caffeine first :)
Catch you all soon xx
here you are!! not sure why - but your blog went missing off my list - dont do it again mr blog!
ReplyDeleteyay!!! 'slong as ya still love me all good hehe xx
ReplyDelete