Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Spinny rooms

Well it appears I have finally got my mojo back once and for all. YAY!! Welcome home baby!

Training has been bloody awesome this week. I have cut down on the high intensity cardio and incorporated a better balance of steady state in and am feeling much better for it. Food has been fantastic, I haven't been eating more than planned because I haven't been overtraining.

I have had one minor issue though...dizziness. Major dizziness. I am prone to it here and there as I have fairly low blood pressure as a rule, and get some mega dizzy spells sometimes. When I say sometimes I mean maybe once ever couple of months. And they normally last say, 20mins...I can usually eat a few lollies or a spoon of honey and bingo - goes away.

Not this week. The last 3 nights I have had hour upon hour of it...on Monday I got one of my workmates to take my BP when I was feeling dizzy - it registered at 80/65. Tonight I took it after eating a few snakes and it was 90/60...ate a few more snakes, waited...still dizzy....still low....spent most of my shift tonight walking around the gym holding onto inanimate objects to stay upright...all I can say is THANK GOD it was state of origin night and I didnt have too many bookings!

I'm not quite sure what is happening or how to fix it but thinking I might get myself to the doc's on Friday if it sticks around much longer. It's only been happening of an evening though and I am wondering if it could be cos I am not having many carbs after brekkie this week.

Anyway 'side from that it's business as usual :)

So off to bed now, early training session tomorrow morning, YAY!! I love training early!

Til next time train hard and be good xx

No comments:

Post a Comment