
- Drink min 3L water a day.
- Get some rest. Go to bed MINIMUM 7 hours before wake up time, even if I don't fall asleep straight away.
- One full day off training a week.
We are counting backwards, so yesterday (start day) was Day 100, today is day 99. I am proud to report the following:
- Water - TICK (both days)
- Rest - TICK for last night and as I will be hitting the sack right after this post, TICK for tonight
- Day off training - see my last post - I have re-jigged my training schedule to give myself Saturdays completely off any structured training (and Steph, no dramas - feel free to borrow the schedule hon!!)
SO Day 99 and on track. YAY!!
So - the Betty Crocker thing. Miss Vic got a lil creative today in the kitchen. I decided that I was over having the same eggwhite omelette every arvo for afternoon tea. So I made them into little muffins instead. I did the following:
4 egg whites, 1 egg
heaped teaspoon baking powder
spinach, mushrooms, tomato
teaspoon flax meal
I beat the eggs, baking powder and meal, then added the vegies. Poured them evenly into muffin tray (lightly sprayed).
At the same time, I made tomorrows brekkie - DYING to see how they taste:
6 egg whites
1 heaped teaspoon banana protein powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
30g rolled oats
30g chopped banana pieces
30g raspberries
Pour into lightly sprayed muffin molds.
I then put them all in oven, preheated to 180 degrees and cooked til firm (about 20min)
I was hoping for the best with these, not sure if they would work...BUT THEY DID!! The afternoon tea ones were sooo yum. OK so they are the same stuff I woulda been eating anyway but cooked differently...psychologically made a difference!! haha
As for tomorrows' ones...OMG they look and smell DIVINE. I can't wait to go to bed just so I can wake up for them!
OH...and before I go...training today (new split program) was AWESOME ;) Shoulders and biceps. GREAT workout, followed by 40min on the stepper, on the random setting. Tonight after work pumped out another 40min on the stepper, again on random, different intervals than this morning though. Tomorrow...BACK DAY!! Might throw in a stairs session for cardio...gotta love those stairs ;)
OK bedtime for this little black duck, gotta get my 7 hours of bed time...and wake up to some delish brekkie treats.
Til next time..train hard and be good.
Vic x
Hey Vic, great to see you on the challenge as well. I am going to try your muffiny things through the week. I'm not a big egg person, whites are fine, but yokes eeeuuwww!Those egg white mffins would be perfect for me for breakky.
ReplyDeleteI used to be TopEnd Girl - Essie, but have cahnged due to some cyberstalking. So still following you. E
Hey Es, yeah I read your little blog closure thing due to cyberstalking - wow, hope everything is ok and very glad to see you are still in blogland.
ReplyDeleteI just tried the banana/raspberry muffins - they were AWESOME!! Would prob add a touch of sweetener or stevia to them (not much though, they are already pretty sweet but I have such a massive sweet tooth!) Give them a go and let me know what you think.
Great to see you doing the challenge too :) Good luck!!
Vic x
Hey Betty! I'll have you know I successfully cooked 10 meals of chili without burning it on the weekend whoo hoo!
ReplyDeleteI'm already up to day 12 of my 100 Day Challenge and it's going TOO FAST.