Friday, July 17, 2009

It's doing the rounds again!!

OK call it boredom but, here goes!!

1. Weight training body part?
Legs and shoulders. Funny enough cos these were the 2 body parts I hated training when I first picked up weights.

2. Cardio exercise?
Let's just say, I have a love-hate relationship with the stepper machine!! I also teach spin class - gotta love cardio when you are getting paid for it ;)

3. Intervals or steady state?
I like to mix it up and do a bit of both. Also depends on time - if I have a lot of it I will normally go steady state but if I'm short on time I will throw in intervals to make the most of the time I have

4. Carbs – friend or foe?
Definitely friend, I have learnt the hard way (see recent posts lol). But good, nutritious carbs (oats, sweet potato, rice etc) not the lolly / chocolate variety!!


5. Cheat meal?
A good wood fired pizza, pasta or a fresh (good quality) steak sandwich on fresh turkish bread. Or gelato....lol


6. Treat?
A nice deep tissue massage. The harder the better. And gotta be absolutely minimum one hour.


7. Protein Powder?
Evolve Diva Whey in Belgian Chocolate, Max's Reload (chocolate), and Max's Nite Time protein.


8. Gym outfit?
Gotta be my Phat Camp tights that I bought last year from Jen Hendershott's camp...they are sooo comfy. Tops I like the LJ singlets but only cos in my gym no one else wears them. They are so comfy but I find in a lot of gyms they are over worn (I think heaps of you have said that too).


9. Runners/Shoes?
Nike Free - except on legs day or during plyometrics/stairs sessions where I need a thicker shoe!! Then my Adidas come into play.

10. Clean or Dirty Diana? (clean healthy food or healthy with naughty extras)

Dirty Diana, as long as it's kept in moderation.

11. Inspiration?
People who defeat the odds to achieve their dreems


12. Fat Loss Philosophy?
Eat clean and train hard. Be patient.

13. Favourite Fitness Related Store or Brand:
I am a sucker for most supplement stores!

14. Last fitness related item you picked up?
My gloves

15. Your fitness philosophy?
If you want it enough, it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment