
Oh.My.God. I cannot believe how starved I have been feeling today. I have really ramped up the interval training the last few days to make up for all the training I missed recently and try to bring the body fat down a bit quicker. The flipside of that is that my tummy is like a fricken inferno, burning up everything like crazy. Today my appetite has been insatiable...probably due to doing 35min hard intervals in the morning after weights (normally I reserve interval training for my second daily cardio session, which is generally at night after work)...and then I went for a half hour hilly power walk late morning before starting work. So all afternoon I was ravished. I would literally eat and then be hungry, oh, half an hour later. I threw in a third cardio session tonight after work just for good measure...another 30min hard intervals...and then sat in the Detox Box for 10mins before coming home to eat for the 12th time today (ok *slight* exaggeration but I did eat a little more than usual today, nothing bad, just more than I normally would).
Been training like a machine since getting back into it, I really do have a bit of work to do but I am pretty positive it is all coming together finally. I am teaching Spin tomorrow morning bright and early and then training legs...and then going for a massage!! I have found a student clinic at a uni near my house where they charge...get this...$25 for an hour and a half worth of remedial massage (I loooooooooooove deep tissue massage...the harder the better I say), I cannot wait. My body is sooo sore after having so much time off training! Will be bliss and am thinking it may even become a weekly thing. I used to get them done weekly but stopped a little while ago when I moved out of my old area and didn't know where I could go around here.
Anyway not much else to report on at the moment. Food has been good, training has been AWESOME and water intake has been right up there. I have cut my coffee down a fair amount too (I used to drink about 8 cups a day - no joke) so big tick there too :)
OK nuff for me tonight, this little black duck needs to get herself some sleep, early start tomorrow!
Night all.
Vic x
Been training like a machine since getting back into it, I really do have a bit of work to do but I am pretty positive it is all coming together finally. I am teaching Spin tomorrow morning bright and early and then training legs...and then going for a massage!! I have found a student clinic at a uni near my house where they charge...get this...$25 for an hour and a half worth of remedial massage (I loooooooooooove deep tissue massage...the harder the better I say), I cannot wait. My body is sooo sore after having so much time off training! Will be bliss and am thinking it may even become a weekly thing. I used to get them done weekly but stopped a little while ago when I moved out of my old area and didn't know where I could go around here.
Anyway not much else to report on at the moment. Food has been good, training has been AWESOME and water intake has been right up there. I have cut my coffee down a fair amount too (I used to drink about 8 cups a day - no joke) so big tick there too :)
OK nuff for me tonight, this little black duck needs to get herself some sleep, early start tomorrow!
Night all.
Vic x
No comments:
Post a Comment