Despite appearances (or lack of), I am still here. I have been reading in the background but not really posting much as my internet connection at home is stuffed, so my only access to all things online is at work or at my parents' place, neither of which are overly conducive to blogging. Hopefully my home net will be sorted once and for all tomorrow as I am having serious withdrawals.
Training has been coming along well. I am still keeping up the cardio and it seems to be doing some good stuff for me...so fingers crossed. Diet has been tweaked again as of today so will see how much progress is made in the next week. I am still undecided about what comp/s I will be doing and am just going to make my decision about INBA NSW closer to the date (like, that week most likely!) 2 days ago I would have told you that I will 100% be ready but I have had a very flat weekend and am feeling crappy about how I am looking at the moment.
I have had a fairly low key weekend as I worked at 2 gyms yesterday - my normal one from 8am - 4pm then another one I just do casual shifts here and there for, basically straight after I finished at the first one. I was finishing at 8.30pm last night there so on Friday I figured it was probably best not to go having a big night. In saying that, I did a 6pm RPM class then went to a friend's place and hung there til midnight. Woke up bright and early and went for a walk before brekkie, then headed to work. After the 2nd shift went to a mate's place, her and her boyfriend were having some friends around for drinks and a Wii session. I managed to sit there eating my spinach and Kanga Bangas while they ate homemade bbq pizza (smelt divine!!) and drank beer. Then onto the Wii for a Monopoly game. I bankrupted them all and ended up with about $110mil in the bank on my first go at it!! hehe I am officially the Wii Monopoly champion of the world! (OK maybe it's not official as such...but let's not get into technicalities...)
Legs training and posing practice this morning with the girls...and now just visiting my mum (OK alterior motive was to use the net lol) and catching up on blogland. Gonna have an early one tonight, I am feeling pretty sleepy for some reason.
Anyway on that note I will be jetting off, til next time train hard and be good ;)
Vic x
No comments:
Post a Comment