Gosh it feels like forever since I blogged but it's only been 3 days. I think it just feels like so long cos I am on limited internet access so I'm only even reading blogs sporadically (read: while i'm at work!!)...my home internet is buggered at the moment and I haven't had enough time lately to sit and listen to Vodafone's 'hold' music for long enough to speak to them about the problem. So I sit here at work (just taught spin and now eating my brekkie) blogging before I wander over to the gym floor to annihilate my legs.
I have been kicking some major training goals this week. Hitting cardio three (yes, THREE) times a day the last few days but feeling great for it. I have learnt my lesson about listening to my body with that damned sickness I couldn't shake so I will pull back when I need to and don't intend on doing 3 sessions every day. In fact I will be going for a massage after this morning's training so I am definitely treating me right now :)
Aside from training I don't have much else to report on - it's been heads down, bums up this week, between gym and work and food there hasn't been time for much else. Work is still driving me a bit mental, but unfortunately there isn't much out there these days. Oh well suck it up til something comes along. I am just hanging for the weekend at the moment...mind you I don't have anything planned but I can feel it's gonna be a good one?? Go figure! Just intuition.
Anyway just thought I would drop in to say I'm still alive and sorry for being a bit quiet but MISSION DROP THE BODY FAT AND COMPETE is in full swing!
So til next time, train hard and be good.
Vic x
No comments:
Post a Comment