Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Starting to feel human again :)

OK - the moment I know you have been waiting for?!?!
Today's movie reviews:
Marley and Me - I rate it...it's a cool, cool movie, 'specially if you are a dog lover...but even if you're not. Confession is that I have already seen it, while I was down in Melbourne at Easter time I watched it, but have been dying to watch it again. Since I have still been on couch duties and mum is on holidays at the moment we had a movie night last night and watched it. Mum hadn't seen it before but loved it :)
Seven Pounds - I watched this one today, and OMG - tear jerker, even for a toughie like me lol. It was such a good movie, and Will Smith - gosh does one ever get sick of looking at that man?? hehe
So I know I am such a good movie critic but I have a sneaking suspicion that you won't be reading too many more in the near future from me, I have some serious training to catch up on. I still have one movie to go (probably watch it tonight), Quarantine. But I (fingers crossed) will be going back to work tomorrow so between that and (fingers still crossed) my twice daily training sessions resuming there won't be much movie time anymore.
I am starting to feel a little more human this evening so that is great, although I am so fatigued it's not funny, this bout of germs has really knocked me. I am not sure how I am going to go back at work and not being able to nap every couple of hours because that's what I have been doing the last week - my routine has pretty much been eat, tv, nap, eat, internet, 1/2 movie, nap, other 1/2 movie, eat, nap....repeat. All day, every day!! I haven't slept so much in I don't even know how long. I am so looking forward to getting back into training and normal daily pattern again it's not funny - hopefully will help with the energy thing.
OK well that's it from me for today. So til next time, train hard and be good :)
Vic x

1 comment:

  1. I liked Seven Pounds too.... Mostly I get to watch movies my kids like. Boys. Teenage boys. *sigh* I have my stash of chick flicks though, and I lock myself in my room now and then and enjoy them. :o)

    Hope you get through tomorrow OK!

    ReplyDelete