We are now in day 3 of no training and I gotta tell ya, I have very itchy feet! The good news is that my fever seems to have abaited...the bad news is that whoever came overnight to collect it obviously ran over my head with a Mack Truck. Oohhh my sinuses are hurting today and if there are any Kleenex or Sorbent people reading this, a sponsorship would not go astray at the moment. I think I am keeping the tissue companies in business!!
I have become seriously reaquainted with my loungeroom. My doggies are loving having mummy at home all day at the moment too. I got through 2 of the movies last night, He's Just Not That Into You - which I loved, and the Stiffler movie, which is called Role Models - which sucked. I just seemed to drag on and on and on and on and I ended up using the fast forward button on a few occasions. I have tried to put Benjamin Button on this morning but the universe is against me and it won't play for some reason (which I am secretly happy about as I don't think I'm in the mood for a serious type movie?) I think I might head down and pick up Marley and Me, which I have watched before but LOVED. It was all out yesterday when I was at the video store so hopefully it's in stock today.
I have this insane feeling that because I am not training I must be getting very fat and am sure I have put on a few kg's this week. As unrealistic as I KNOW that is I can't help feeling it. I am DYING to get back in the gym.
OK kids I think it's time I got out of the pj's and headed back to the video store for some more trash to watch!
Til next time train hard and be good. And have a GREAT weekend!!
Vic x
sorry you're so sick again. Make sure you are FULLY healed before you go bashing your body around again (says mum).
ReplyDeleteI LOVED 'he's just not that into you' ..really loved it. Esp the ending of the Jen Aniston bit - awwwwww