Hey all,
I have a quick question for you Brissie chickees (or even those who aren't Brissy chickees but know lots of peeps up there), one of my old Sydney colleagues has a client who has decided to train towards competing in Figure however my old workmate has never had to train anyone for contest before and hasn't the slightest clue how to do so.
She has asked me if I know any PT's up there who specialise in competition training... Now I know that there are a few of you out there who PT but am not 100% sure exactly who does contest prep clients. Can any of you point me in the right direction (or put your hand up if it's you!!) of a good contest coach?
Thanking you in advance!
Vic xx
PS - my bloody legs are screaming expletives at me today...limited training time yesterday meant lots of heavy supersetting!! F#&%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do. Drop me an email at thefitnesssolution at bigpond dot com. I have 3 doing all females :)
ReplyDeleteHi Vicki :)
ReplyDeleteThere mis Glen Purtell and Di Shipway, they are in.... um, Aspley. They are soooo freindly. Di has a website, its called figuregirl.com. I have Glen number to if you interested :)
Hope this helps
My god would you look at my spelling, It was the keyboard.... I swear :) :)
ReplyDeleteKelli Johnson was/is my trainer totally fabulous and was IFBB Miss Australia 2008. She is on the Sunshine coast... email me through facebook if you want her contact details..
ReplyDeleteThank you all lovely ladies!! You have been much help :)
ReplyDelete